Hot Cocoa Crispy Squares
By Terrie Lewis | January 19, 2022
TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 10 MINS
- 3 tablespoons butter or margarine
- 1 package (10 ounces) marshmallows
- 6 cups Cocoa PEBBLES™ cereal
- 2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 envelope (1 ounce) hot cocoa mix
- Melt butter in large saucepan on low heat. Add marshmallows; cook until marshmallows are completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring frequently. Remove from heat.
- Add Cocoa PEBBLES cereal; mix well. Press firmly into greased 13×9-inch pan.
- Top with miniature marshmallows; press marshmallows lightly into cereal mixture. Sprinkle evenly with cocoa mix. Cool completely. Cut into 24 squares to serve. Makes 24 servings, one square each.