Mango Avocado Pico de Gallo
By Terrie Lewis | April 30, 2022
Total Time: 15-20 min
- 1 mango diced
- 1 serrano pepper (or jalepeno) finely minced
- 1 medium avocado diced
- 1 bunch cilantro chopped
- 1 white or red onion diced
- 1-2 limes juice of
- pinch salt to taste – Optional: Red Bell Pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the diced mango, minced pepper, diced avocado, chopped cilantro, diced onion, lime juice and pinch of salt until evenly mixed.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to two days, covered.
- Serve with chips or grilled chicken or fish.