Carnival Fried Oreo Doughnuts
Cook Time: 30-36 min for 3 dozen
- Vegetable oil
- 2 cups baking mix
- 36 OREO Cookies
- 1/4 cup powdered sugar
- Heat 2 inches oil in deep fryer or dutch oven to 375ºF. Cover baking sheet with double layer of paper towels.
- Prepare baking mix batter as directed on package for pancakes.
- Dip 2 or 3 cookies, 1 at a time, into pancake batter. Carefully add to hot oil; cook 3 min. or until golden brown, turning occasionally.
- Remove “doughnuts” from oil with slotted spoon; drain on prepared baking sheet.
- Repeat with remaining cookies; cool completely.
- Sprinkle evenly with sugar before serving.