Oreo Spring Break Bark
By Terrie Lewis(2) | March 25, 2020
- 4 pkg. (4 oz. each) white baking chocolate
- 10 OREO Cookies , coarsely chopped, divided
- 1/2 cup multi-color jelly beans
- Melt chocolate as directed on package. Stir in half the cookie pieces.
- Spread chocolate mixture onto parchment-covered baking sheet. Sprinkle with jelly beans and remaining cookie pieces.
- Refrigerate 1 hour or until firm.
- Break into small pieces to serve.
- TIPS & TRICKS
- Size Wise: Chocolate bark is a sweet treat that is perfect for gift-giving or for serving on a special occasion.
- Substitute: Substitute candy-coated chocolate pieces for the jelly beans.
- Special Extra: Sprinkle bark with 1 to 2 Tbsp. multi-colored sprinkles or small candies along with the jelly beans and remaining cookies pieces.