Penne with Creamy Tuna Sauce
Total Time: 15 min
- 12 oz Skinner® Penne Rigate
- 2 Tbsps butter
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 can (10 3/4 oz.) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 1/4 cups milk
- 1 1/2 cups frozen peas, thawed
- 2 cans (5 oz.) tuna, drained and flaked
- salt and ground black pepper, to taste
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; drain.
- Meanwhile in medium saucepan, melt butter. Add onion; cook until tender.
- Stir in soup, milk and remaining ingredients, heat to boiling. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Toss tuna mixture with hot cooked pasta.