By Terrie Lewis | February 11, 2022
Total Time: 35-34 min
Makes 18-22 pieces
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Pizza Crust Mix
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/2 cup warm water (80°F to 90°F)
- pizza sauce
- mozzarella cheese, shredded
- pepperoni, sliced
- Topping suggestions:, onions, green peppers, mushrooms, tomato slices
- Preheat oven to 425°F. Grease a baking sheet, or line with parchment paper.
- Combine crust mix and garlic powder. Add water and stir to form a soft dough. Cover and let stand for 5 minutes in a warm place.
- On floured surface, knead several times. Roll out to a thin rectangle, approximately 14” x 10”.
- Cut into 2” squares and place on baking sheet, about 1/4” apart. With a fork, pierce each piece several times.
- Top with sauce, cheese, pepperoni and toppings of your choice.
- Bake 8 – 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Serve with additional sauce for dipping (optional).