Pork & Pineapple Kabobs
By Terrie Lewis(2) | July 02, 2022
Prep 20 Min, Cook 20 min
FOR THE BARBECUE SAUCE
- 1 cup BBQ Sauce (you can use your favorite)
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon garlic paste or minced garlic
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
FOR THE SKEWERS
- 2 pounds boneless pork loin cut into 1-1/2 inch pieces
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 red onion cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small green bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1 small red or orange bell pepper cut into 1-inch pieces
- 1/2 to 3/4 tablespoon Badia Lime Pepper or Orange Pepper or Lemon Pepper (or to taste)
- Combine barbecue sauce, pineapple juice, garlic, and salt in a bowl; whisk until thoroughly incorporated.
- Combine cut up pork, pineapples, peppers, and onions in a mixing bowl; season with Badia seasoning and toss to combine.
- Preheat grill to medium-high.
- Thread pork onto skewers, alternating with onions, pineapples, and peppers.
- Brush skewers with barbecue sauce. Reserve 1/2 cup prepared barbecue sauce for serving.
- Grill skewers for 8 to 10 minutes, turning occasionally, or until pork is thoroughly cooked and vegetables are tender and charred.
- Transfer to a platter and brush lightly with barbecue sauce.
- Serve with remaining barbecue sauce on the side.