Salisbury Steak Meatballs
By Terrie Lewis | January 01, 2022
Prep: 5 min., Cook 25 min.
- 1 lb Ground Beef
- 1/3 cup Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/4 tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Milk
- 1 pkg Pioneer® Brown Gravy Mix
- 1 tbsp Worcestershire Sauce
- 1/4 cup Ketchup
- In a large bowl, combine ground beef, Italian bread crumbs, salt, and milk and knead until combined.
- Form mixture into 2 ounce meatballs and set aside.
- In a Dutch oven medium heat, add vegetable oil. Heat oil until shimmering.
- Add meatballs and brown lightly on all sides, about 5 minutes.
- In a separate container, whisk together Pioneer® Brown Gravy Mix, Worcestershire sauce, ketchup, and 2 cups water.
- Pour mixture over meatballs and slowly bring to a simmer.
- Allow to simmer for 10-15 minutes or until meatballs are fully cooked.