By Terrie Lewis | December 07, 2021
Prep: 20 min, Cook 25 min
- 1 lb. Owens Regular Roll Sausage
- 2 cups biscuit mix
- 2 1/2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- In a large saucepan, over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage until fully cooked, about 5 minutes.
- Combine cooked sausage crumbles and remaining ingredients in a large bowl, mixing until well blended.
- Shape into 1-inch balls. Place on baking sheets.
- Bake about 25 minutes or until golden brown; serve hot. Refrigerate leftovers.