Prep: 10 min, Cook 10-15 min
- 1 lb. Owens Hot Roll Sausage
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/2 cup onion, chopped
- 1/3 cup chopped bell peppers (red, yellow or green)
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 can chile peppers, drained and chopped (4 oz)
- 1/2 cup diced fresh tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Crumble and cook sausage, onions and bell peppers in large skillet until sausage is brown. Drain on paper towels.
- Place in 2-quart casserole dish.
- Stir in cilantro, chile peppers, tomatoes, hot pepper sauce, cumin and chili powder.
- Top with cheese; bake, uncovered, 10-15 minutes or until dip is heated through and cheese is melted.
- Serve with tortilla chips or toasted bread. Refrigerate leftovers.