Sizzlin’ Barbecue Bacon Cheeseburgers
By Terrie Lewis | April 17, 2022
- 2 lb. lean ground beef
- 1 cup KRAFT Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- 8 slices OSCAR MAYER Bacon, cooked, crumbled
- 1/2 cup fresh bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup KRAFT Original Barbecue Sauce, divided
- 8 hamburger buns
- 8 lettuce leaves
- 2 tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- Heat grill to medium-high heat.
- Mix first 4 ingredients; shape into 8 (1/2-inch-thick) patties.
- Grill 4 to 6 min. on each side or until done (160ºF), turning and brushing occasionally with 1/4 cup barbecue sauce for the last few minutes.
- Spread buns with remaining barbecue sauce; fill with lettuce, tomatoes and burgers.