Southwestern Sausage Mac and Cheese
By Terrie Lewis(2) | October 26, 2020
- 1 16 oz Owens Hot Roll Sausage
- 1 20 oz Bob Evans Macaroni and Cheese
- 1 sm Red Pepper, diced
- 1 cup Frozen Corn, thawed
- 1 can Chopped Green Chilies
- 1 tsp Chili Powder
- 1/2 tsp Cumin
- 1 cup Crushed Tortilla or Corn Chips
Prep: 15 Minutes
Cook: 10 min + 25 min
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In large skillet over medium heat, crumble and cook sausage.
- Add red pepper and cook until sausage is brown.
- Stir in macaroni and cheese, corn, green chilies, chili powder and cumin.
- Pour into 2 qt. baking dish, top with tortilla chips
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until hot