By Terrie Lewis | May 01, 2021
Spicy Corn Salsa
Prep Time: 30 min, Cook Time: 30 min
Yield about 3 cups
- 2 lbs frozen corn thawed and drained
- 2 avocados peeled and cubed
- 1 red onion finely chopped
- 2 tomatoes seeded and finely chopped
- 1-2 jalapeños finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp coriander/cilantro finely chopped
- salt to taste
- lime juice to taste
Preheat a large frying pan and add a tablespoon of oil.
Add the drained corn and allow to cook until golden brown and the edges start to char. Remove from the pan and allow to cool to room temperature.
Add the avocado, onion, jalapeño, tomato, and coriander/cilantro then season with salt and lime.
Mix well and serve.