2-Ingredient Funfetti Cupcakes
By Terrie Lewis(2) | July 17, 2020
- 1 12-oz can Ginger Ale or Diet Ginger Ale room temperature
- 1 box Pillsbury Funfetti® cake mix
- 1-2 cans Funfetti® Frosting
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Line muffin tins with 18 muffin liners, spray a small amount cooking spray & set aside.
- In a medium mixing bowl, pour the cake mix.
- Slowly pour the diet Ginger Ale into the cake mix.
- Whisk together until all lumps are gone.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin liners, filling about ¾ full.
- Bake for 10 minutes & then reduce heat to 350 degrees
- Continue baking 8-10 minutes or until they spring back when centers are lightly pressed
- Let cool on a cooling rack.
- Spread frosting on top with a knife or pipe on using a piping bag.