Barbecued Marinated Chicken
By Terrie Lewis(2) | March 01, 2020
- 3 pounds of boneless, skinless chicken
- 8 oz. Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce
- 8 oz. Italian salad dressing
- 5 oz. red wine vinegar
- Combine Sweet Baby Ray’s Barbecue Sauce, salad dressing and vinegar. Blend thoroughly with whisk.
- Wash and pat dry chicken. Season with cracked black pepper, seasoned salt and onion powder. Place seasoned chicken in marinade coating both sides for at least 2 hours, but can be kept up to 2 days.
- Grill 8 minutes on each side, or until the center of the meat is white and the juices run clear.