Blueberry Parfait Cups
By Terrie Lewis | January 06, 2022
Makes 8 Parfait Cups
- 1 pkg. “JIFFY” Blueberry Muffin Mix
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 pkg. (3.4 oz) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 cup milk
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 container (8 oz) whipped topping
- 1-1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Grease an 8″ square pan.
- Combine cake ingredients. Pour into pan. Bake 15 – 20 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely.
- For filling, combine pudding mix, milk and sour cream. Beat for 2 minutes on high. Refrigerate for 5 minutes or until set.
- Coarsely crumble cake. Layer half in bottom of parfait cups or 8 oz. glasses. Spoon half of pudding, whipped topping and berries over crumble. Repeat layers.