Chicken Tortilla Soup
By Terrie Lewis(2) | January 15, 2020
- 2 cups Pioneer Brown Gravy Mix, prepared
- 1/4 cup small onion, diced
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 1 can (7 oz) diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups chicken stock
- 1/2 cup diced chicken, cooked
- 1/2 cup crumbled tortilla chips
- 1/2 tsp. paprika
- 1/4 tsp. cumin
- 1 cup cilantro leaves, torn from stem
- Sweat onions in butter.
- Add diced tomatoes. Cook on low heat until no liquid remains in the pot.
- Combine the rest of the ingredients and bring to a simmer.
- Use half of the tortilla chips in the soup and the other half on top.