Crock Pot Bread Pudding
By Terrie Lewis(2) | January 31, 2020
- 1 loaf bread cubed into 8 cups
- 2 cups Dairy Pure heavy cream
- 4 eggs
- 1/4 cup melted butter
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- Pre-heat slow cooker to high setting.
- Place cubed bread in large mixing bowl, set aside.
- Combine remaining ingredients in medium size mixing bowl, whisk thoroughly.
- Pour liquid ingredients over bread cubes, stir until bread is completely coated.
- Transfer bread mixture into slow cooker, reduce heat to low.
- Cook for 3 hours or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Serve warm with whipped cream, ice cream or your favorite sauce on top.