Fruit Cobbler by Pioneer
By Terrie Lewis | October 30, 2022
Prep 35 min, Bake 25 min
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup Pioneer Original or Buttermilk Baking Mix
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1/4 cup half and half
- 1/4 tsp vanilla extract
- 2 can (21 oz) fruit pie filling or fruit of choice
- Heat oven to 375°F.
- Mix sugar and Pioneer Baking Mix. Cut in butter. Mix in half & half and vanilla.
- Shape dough into ball and refrigerate 30 minutes.
- Pour fruit into 7 x 11 pan; heat 10 minutes.
- Roll chilled dough out on floured surface. Place over hot fruit.
- Bake 25 minutes or until golden.
- Brush with melted butter and sprinkle with sugar.