Grilled Chicken Legs with Roasted Corn Packets
By Terrie Lewis(2) | June 16, 2021
- 2-1/2 Tbsp. Dry BBQ Rub
- 6 chicken drumsticks (1-1/2 lb.)
- 2 pkg. (10 oz. each) frozen corn
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 1 jalapeño pepper, seeded, sliced
- 1/3 cup KRAFT Real Mayo
- 1 lime, cut into 6 wedges
YIELDS: 6 Servings
COOK TIME: 45 minutes
PREP TIME: 15 minutes
- Heat greased grill for indirect grilling. Light one side of grill, leaving other side unlit. Close lid; heat grill to 350ºF.
- Sprinkle Dry Rub over chicken; rub onto chicken. Refrigerate 20 min.
- Combine all remaining ingredients except lime wedges; spoon onto 6 large sheets heavy-duty foil. Fold to make 6 packets, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place chicken on grate over unlit area; cover. Grill 25 min. or until done (165ºF), turning occasionally and placing foil packets over lit area of grill after 10 min.
- Cut slits in foil to release steam before opening packets. Serve chicken with vegetables and lime wedges.