Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™ Funfetti Cake
By Terrie Lewis | November 19, 2022
TOTAL TIME: 1 HR 5 MINS
- 1 box Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal
- 2 ¼ cup all purpose flour
- 1 cup milk
- 6 egg whites
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 ¾ cup granulated sugar
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 ½ sticks (¾ cup) butter
- ¾ cup sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease 2 – 8″ round cake pans.
- Combine egg whites, milk & vanilla in a large measuring cup & whisk together, set aside.
- In a large bowl, mix flour, sugar, baking powder & salt.
- Beat in butter until crumbly.
- Pour in ½ cup of the milk mixture & beat well for about 90 seconds.
- Add remaining milk & beat again for 60 seconds.
- Fold in sprinkles.
- Pour batter evenly between the 2 prepared pans.
- Bake 30-40 minutes.
- Cool completely before frosting.
- Decorate with favorite white frosting and Marshmallow Fruity PEBBLES™ cereal and enjoy!