Piadina with Nutella® and Fruit
By Terrie Lewis(2) | October 31, 2020
- 3 cups plain flour
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 3 ½ tbsp butter
- ¼ cup milk
- ¾ cup water
- 6 tbsp Nutella® hazelnut spread
- Sift flour, salt and baking powder onto a board or into a bowl. Rub in butter.
- Combine milk and water; warm gently. Add just enough milk and water mixture to make a soft dough.
- Knead for 5 minutes or until smooth.
- Divide dough into 6, cover with a clean cloth. Roll each ball of dough into an 8” circle.
- Preheat a heavy-based frying pan or griddle over high heat.
- Cook piadina one at a time in a dry pan until brown spots appear on each side. Push down any bubbles that appear.
- Stack cooked piadina on a clean dry cloth as they are finished. Serve warm, cut into wedges and spread with Nutella® hazelnut spread. Serve with berries or fruit of your choice.