Pineapple Blueberry Dump Cake
By Terrie Lewis | August 01, 2022
Prep time: 10 min
Cook time 35-40 min
- 4 cups fresh pineapple chunks (or 20 ounce can, drained)
- 1 ½ to 2 cups fresh blueberries (about 12-16 ounces)
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup butter, melted
- 1 (15.25-ounce) box yellow cake mix
- Optional: 1 cup coarsely chopped pecans
- Preheat the oven to 350°F. Grease a 9X13-inch baking dish with butter or nonstick cooking spray.
- Place the pineapple and blueberries in the pan in a single layer. Sprinkle with sugar and drizzle the vanilla over the top. Gently shake the pan to combine.
- Sprinkle the dry cake mix over the top. Sprinkle pecans (if using) over cake mix. Drizzle with 3/4 cup melted butter.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until golden brown. Serve warm with a scoop of vanilla ice cream.