Slow Cooker Chicken Legs
By Terrie Lewis(2) | January 31, 2020
- 3 to 3.5 pound chicken legs or drumsticks
- 1 cup jam or jelly (grape, apple, apricot, or peach are good)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/3 cup soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic (or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder)
- Place the chicken legs in the bottom of the slow cooker.
- In a small bowl add the jam or jelly, ketchup, soy sauce, and garlic. Mix to combine well.
- Pour the sauce over the chicken legs.
- Place the lid on the slow cooker and cook on high for 4 hours or low for 5-6 or until the chicken is cooked through.
- Enjoy the chicken hot.