Smoked Sausage Fajitas in a Flash
By Terrie Lewis | July 15, 2021
Total time: 20 min
- 14 oz Eckrich Smoked Sausage, cut into bite-sized pieces (one reg. pack or 1/2 of family pack smoked sausage)
- 2 Tsp.Vegetable oil
- 1 Large onion, thinly sliced
- 1 Large bell pepper, seeded, thinly sliced
- 2 Tsp. Lime juice
- 1 Tsp. Chili powder
- 10 Small flour tortillas
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, cook and stir sausage until browned, about 8 minutes. Remove to a plate.
- Add onions and peppers to the skillet; increase heat to medium-high and cook, stirring frequently, until golden brown and crisp-tender, about 10 minutes.
- Stir in lime juice and chili powder and return sausage to the skillet. Cook for an additional 2 minutes.
- Divide sausage mixture into tortillas. Roll each tortilla around the sausage and vegetables; serve immediately.
- Top with guacamole, sour cream, salsa and pickled jalapeño slices, if desired.