Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs
By Terrie Lewis(2) | March 22, 2020
- 2 large chicken breasts cut into 2” chunks
- Fresh pineapple cut into 2” chunks
- 1 large orange pepper
- 1 large yellow pepper
- 1 large red pepper
- 1 medium red onion
- 1 ½ cups Sweet Baby Ray’s Hawaiian Barbecue Sauce
Drizzle of olive oil
- Preheat grill on medium high.
- Combine chicken pieces with 1 cup of Sweet Baby Ray’s Hawaiian Barbecue Sauce and marinate for 2-3 hours or overnight.
- Cut the red onion and orange, yellow and red pepper into 1-inch cubes.
- Using a metal kabob skewer, alternate meat and veggies on skewer and drizzle with olive oil.
- Place kabobs on grill at medium-high heat.
- Grill kabobs until chicken reaches 155-160 F, turning occasionally. Baste the kabobs with the remaining 1/2 cup of Sweet Baby Ray’s Hawaiian BBQ sauce when they are nearly cooked.
- Cover loosely with foil and let sit 5-10 minutes before serving.