By Terrie Lewis(2) | November 09, 2020
Time: 10-15 min
- 4 cups thinly sliced cabbage (green or purple, or a mix)
- 1 carrot, grated
- 2 green onions, thinly sliced on the diagonal
- 4 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon yellow mustard
- 2 teaspoons cider vinegar or wine vinegar
- ½ tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, or more to taste
- Salt, to taste
- In a medium bowl, whisk together the mayonnaise, mustard, apple cider vinegar, sugar, salt, freshly ground black pepper.
- Place the cabbage, carrot, and onions in a large bowl. Add the dressing and gently mix so that all of the shredded cabbage is coated with the dressing.
- Taste and add more salt and pepper if needed. Serve immediately.